Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ONLY SEVENTEEN MORE DAYS TILL BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!

I refuse to make any apologies for being so in love with the whole Twilight Saga. It is elementally the ultimate "bad boy" fantasy love story. And whether you think Stephanie Meyer is a good author or not, it has touched so many people in a truly guttural way. And this picture of Robert Pattinson just sends my heart soaring!!
I am a pretty reasonable person in many ways but not when it comes to this one thing.
I have 3 tix for the special 8 pm showing on Thursday night, November 17th. And I am not ashamed to say I ran out for the tix at 10 pm a couple weeks ago as soon as I saw the email from Fandango. I didn't want to go to the midnight show alone. (I mean I did but I thought I would feel pretty ridiculous) and then they announced this special showing at AMC theatre in StonyBrook.
PERFECT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment