Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Halloween all my favorite little ghouls and goblins!!
I am off today to my first interview in several years. I am meeting the owner of a new temporary staffing agency in Hicksville. While in Hicksville, I am planning to stop at one of my favorite Long Island bead stores, Beads N Stitches. After all, with the price of gas why not get more "mileage" out of my trip in? Hee Hee!
Also check out what came over the weekend- I bought my first piece of Swoondimples art by Heather Wynn Millican. It is a beautifully done pendant with a saying that spoke to my heart at this time in my life. The workmanship is gorgeous right down to the wrapped loop on top. I put it right on a gunmetal chain as soon as I received it. I intend to wear it daily to remind me that although this is a difficult time in my life,the benefits of leaving the old and finding a new path far outweigh the scariness of it. I am worth more than what I was settling for in every aspect of my daily work life and I have learned the hard way to insist on better. Thank you to my friends who have stood by me during this difficult time.

1 comment: