Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome to Gem Rose Designs!!!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out my new blog- very new -this is my first post ever in fact. I hope to make this an interesting place to visit and keep up with friends, both old and new, and to keep you informed about my latest creations (and probably some mishaps). I hope to have enough jewelry design pieces to  get my etsy shop up and running by this Friday the latest. This is all new to me so please bear with me and be patient as I figure out this new Cyber World. (Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?)
I do have some great teachers though as I have been following some terrific bloggers and etsy designers for months now. I welcome any and all comments and suggestions from blog topics to desired designs in jewelry. The holdays are coming before we know and I would love to help you take care of your holiday shopping needs while you sip coffee in your jammies in the comfort of your own home. Skip the mall this year and spend your precous time with me instead.
Creating Happy,
Rosemarie

3 comments:

  1. Dear Rosie! I wish u the best with your blog, and I am sure your jewerly design shop will be a total success.... I know that as a fact, because every time I were my beautiful earings, that you made for me, everybody love them....... Good luck!!!!!

    Bea

    ReplyDelete